The purpose of the Indoor Competitive League is to promote, foster and perpetuate the game
of soccer on a competitive level for teams from local clubs. The league promotes high standards
of good sportsmanship and fair play.
- Boys and Girls Divisions: Ages U9 through U18
- League begins in early January (ends in March 2014)
- League Fees: $675 per team
- All referee fees included
- Each team will get a game ball
- Teams typically play one game per week, there are occasional byes
- Games will be played on weekday evenings beginning in January and ending in early March
- Teams will range from U9 through U18 with both Boys and Girls divisions
- All teams will play with the traditional “Dasher Boards”, the older boys divisions will be able to choose touchlines or dasher board league. The dasher board league will be closely called, even minor contact will be deemed a foul.
· Awards will be earned by the champions and finalists in each division
· All games will consist of two 20 minute periods
- Maximum of eight games possible
· The indoor arena features our “Sprinturf” surface. Cleats and turfs can be worn.
Registration Deadline: December 20, 2013
With our new system, registation is different than in previous years. This may take a few more moments, here is the procedure:
You will need to set up your own account, at the top of this page, click "Register",
You will need to set up a user id, at the completion of the user page, you will need to add yourself as a "Participant",
Once this is complete, click "Register" in your account
Select "Indoor Competitive League 2013 - 2014" in order to register your team online
Be sure to click the submit button to complete your order and receive a confirmation note for your records
Click here for rules