Kirkwood Lacrosse Camp
Boys and Girls 8-13
The goal of this camp is to provide a safe and fun atmosphere to introduce the game of lacrosse to younger novice players and to hone and craft advanced skills to more experienced athletes.
Our philosophy is to teach the technical concept, demonstrate, give the players an opportunity to repeat it and then master it. Trying new techniques in a supportive and instructional environment will encourage your player to grow their abilities
With the younger players, we start small and build. For the older ones, challenge them and force them to go outside of what they are comfort zone.
Kirkwood Lacrosse T Shirt
10 to 1 Camper to Counselor Ratio
Membership to US Lacrosse
Use of KSC Indoor arena in the event of inclement weather
What to Bring:
Lunch and Snacks
Lacrosse Equipment :
Boys - Helmet, Shoulder pads, Elbow pads, Gloves, Cleats and Stick. Cups are suggested.
Girls - Goggles, sticks, and mouth pieces required. Gloves optional but recommended.
- Date: June 24 - 28
- Time: 9:00 to 3:00
- Extended Care - $50 Beginning at 7:00 am and ending by 5:30 pm
- Ages: 8 to 13
- Gender: Boys and Girls
- Camp Fee $225 (9:00 to 3:00)
- Ameneties: T-Shirt, Water Bottle, Membership to US Youth Lacrosse?
- Coaching Staff: 10 to 1 ratio
- Camp Director: Steve Shipe
- Registration: On-line at www.kirkwoodsoccer.org
- More information: Click on "Camps" heading on the KSC Web site