Please read the entire article and pass on this information to your team.
1. Schedules- Please check the schedules as a few small changes have been made over the past few days due to 2 drops in the tournament. Schedules link. http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?eventid=33493
2. Parking - On the tournament homepage there is all of the information about parking for this coming weekend. Has a map of the mall parking lot with the shuttle information, reminds all teams that no one will be able to park at Kirkwood Complex without a parking pass, etc. Please read all of the information regarding the parking this weekend. Tournament homepage. http://www.kirkwoodsoccer.org/Default.aspx?tabid=283881
***** On Saturday June 14th Rt. 9 (road the complex is on) will have very limited access between the 11am-1145am time frame. Please plan to be at the park before 11am if you're estimated time was to arrive between 11-1145am. The township has scheduled a motorcycle ride during that time.
3. Team check in - This is information from the tournament homepage. All teams must register prior to the start of the tournament. We are offering teams the opportunity to register in person at different times leading up to the tournament, you will have the opportunity to register in person at the Kirkwood Office, June 10 to June 12 from noon to 5 PM or at the Christiana Hilton on June 13 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Your team is required to pick up their parking passes, game ball and score cards prior to the games beginning on Saturday morning. Due to the size of the tournament, no team may pick up their parking passes, game ball or score cards the day of games.
4. Tournament rules can be found under the parking information on the tournament homepage. http://www.kirkwoodsoccer.org/Default.aspx?tabid=283881
5. No PETS or SMOKING are allowed at Kirkwood Soccer Complex. No Parking on Rt. 9 as cars will be ticketed and towed!!
Parking for the Kirkwood Boys Premier Tournament
The families on your team who do not have a parking pass for the KSC Complex will need to ride the shuttle buses. The shuttles will leave from the Christiana Mall "Park and Ride" lot located near Nordstroms. The buses start at 6:30 and run continuously until the end of play.
The Busses are only for the main KSC Fields (Fields 1 through 15). Teams playing at the Governor Bacon facility will park directly at Governor Bacon. There is No Shuttle to Governor Bacon.
Each team has received 8 parking passes
Passes will not be replaced if lost or stolen
A parking pass does not guarantee you a parking spot
Handicap parking must have a parking pass as well as state documentation
NO PARKING on Route 9 or in surrounding neighborhoods.CARS WILL BE TOWED
Cars not displaying a parking pass in the KSC parking areas will be towed.
A reminder that Pets are not permitted at either site.
Thank you and see you all this weekend!