Itty Bitty Sports
Itty Bitty Sports are designed for children ages 18 to 35 months, introducing them to the basics of soccer, basketball, Kickball, Bowling, and many other sports. The focus of the class is to have an interactive sports experience with your child as you explore the basics of each sport.
Skills taught are the most basic, focusing on teamwork and sportsmanship, noncompetitive, yet positive environment to grow.
Sessions are run by Dave Freeth, Speed and Agility Trainer at Kirkwood Soccer Club
- And many other sports with the emphasis on having FUN!
Each class will include warm-up, skill practice, obstacle challenges, skill rotations and a cool-down period.
- For children ages 18 to 35 months
- Each class is limited to 25 toddlers
- Pre-registration is required
- Fee per child is $80.00
- Players and parents should wear comfortable clothing and come prepared ready to play!