High School Summer League
This league is for all players who are currently in high school!
The Summer League offers high school programs an opportunity to prepare for their upcoming season with competitive games played at a first class facility. The creation and availability of divisions within leagues is dependent on the number of teams registered. It is our goal to put together divisions that provide the best competition for all teams involved.
Beginning 2016, We are improving the quality of the league to provide the best experience possible. Teams will play games in a 8v8 format (including GK), on a modified smaller field with full sized goals.
DIVISIONS OF PLAY
- 4 - 6 weeks game season
- All games played on outdoor grass and Turf fields
- Games are 8 v 8 (including GK)
- Boys play Mondays and Wednesdays
- Girls play Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Game Times: First Game is 6:00pm, Second Game is 7:15pm
- Referees provided by the league
- NO Standings and scores are kept
- NO Playoff Games
- Two 30 minute halves
Gold Division (Most Competitive)
Silver Division (Less Competitive)
Should you have any questions, please email the League Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 302.322.4220