Winter Indoor League (Recreational)
KSC Winter Indoor league (Recreational) is designed to allow registered participants to utilize our indoor turf field to improve their game during the cold season. Kids of all level of play are welcomed to play in the league. Teams are formed based on participant registration. Instruction is provided by our volunteer parent coaches. The speed of play enables players to develop quick reflexes and requires them to work on ball control and team skills. Skills improve rapidly which translates to better skills when players return to the outdoor game.
The League is open for kids in Instructional Program ONLY. Teams and individuals register in their appropriate age group (Birth Year).
It's FUN, as well as a Great Workout
Consider Playing or Coaching a Team! Beginners are always Welcome!
REGISTRATION & TEAM PLACEMENT
- League is open to players U6 - U18 age-groups
- Teams are co-ed
- Individual registration offered for players who would like to join a team
- This is a no practice league, JUST GAMES on Staurdays
- 6 - 8 weeks of games (January - March)
- All games are played at KSC Indoor Turf Field
- Standings are kept for only U-10, U12, U14, and U-16/18 age-groups.
- U-6 play 3v3, U8-U16/18 play 6v6
- We create the schedules and provide the referees, concession stand and awards
- Games run on schedule!
Teams are formed based on player registrations. Interested players should login to their KSC account (Create an account if you are new), and register to the program as a participant. After Registration is completed, the program director will assign registered players into teams and a volunteer coach would be assigned to the team.
All participants are required to have the KSC Instructional Uniform.
Please use the information below to order the required uniform for the Indoor league.
Blue Adidas Estro Jersey
- Yellow Adidas Estro Jersey
- Blue Adidas Shorts
- Blue Adidas Socks