Indoor Competitve League
KSC Indoor Competitive League offers 8 weeks of soccer in a fun and competitive environment. The league is open to Representative/Travel teams and provides the ideal setting for teams and individuals to compete during the winter season.
The purpose of the Indoor Competitive League is to promote, foster and perpetuate the game of soccer on a competitive level for teams from local clubs. The league promotes high standards of good sportsmanship and fair play.
The league offers two divisions: Recreational and Competitive. Individual boys, girls and co-ed teams can participate in the Indoor Competitive League. Games are most often played on weeknights and are 45 minutes with a 5 minute half time.
KSC schedules all games, provides referees and supplies game balls and Athletic Trainers on game days. The score is kept for all games, but standings are maintained only for the Competitive Division. All games will be held at KSC Indoor Turf Field.
|Field Of Play:
- Playing area is 135’ X 75’. Overhead netting and wire is not considered playing area.
- Penalty area with 10’ radius at the top – no goal area.
- Center circle with 10’ radius.
- 12’ X 6’6” goals
- Boys and Girls Divisions: Ages U9 through U18
- League begins in early January (ends in March 2015)
- League Fees: $675 per team - Early registration discounts and multiple team discounts available!
- All referee fees included
- Each team will get a game ball
- Teams typically play one game per week, there are occasional byes
- Games will be played on weekday evenings beginning in January and ending in early March
- All teams will play with the traditional “Dasher Boards”, the older boys divisions will be able to choose touchlines or dasher board league.
· Awards will be earned by the champions and finalists in each division
· All games will consist of two 20 minute periods
- Maximum of eight games possible
· The indoor arena features our “Sprinturf” surface. Cleats and turfs can be worn.